Author Topic: Reset after Expiration Time  (Read 5724 times)

Offline ntannere

Reset after Expiration Time
« on: January 24, 2009, 11:49:55 pm »
Need badly to be able to reset for user after an expiration duration time as well.

We really need this feature. Almost useless as a revenue generator without it! Very very important!

i.e. user buys say one month continuous time (not a total connection time) then have reset so user can buy a subsequent month. One month connection time could be 6 or more months in expiration time which is no good. Is there not a solution to program it to reset after an expiration time? I am sure you can do this.

Offline iduarte

Re: Reset after Expiration Time
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 07:28:34 am »
You have what you ask!
Connection time at "Total allowed connection time in second. (empty for unlimited)"

And the reset at "Expiration time after first connection. Does not depend on connections (empty for infinite)"

For a month you put 30d on both.

Offline WorldSpot

• Administrator
Re: Reset after Expiration Time
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 10:29:13 am »
I think there is a misunderstanding on the reset.
When a user buys a new connection, it is not the same reset as in the "time to reset connection" parameter. A brand new connection state is created.

You can always buy a new connection, even when the page says "expired" and "you can't connect", because these relate to the previous connection state.
It is true that the user has to scroll down the page or click on "click here to try another ticket" to be offered the link to pay again.
If you have a suggestion on this, it is welcome.

anything