Poll

payment options (whats best for me)

question
0 (0%)
???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: what payment plan works best for me.  (Read 4750 times)

Offline frankcooz

what payment plan works best for me.
« on: May 15, 2007, 02:35:43 pm »
question to admin, i set up a hotspot for a client who has about 5-10 people logging on per month right now. what payment option is best. 9 credits per/month? we are not charging for hotspot usage and all tickets used are set to expire 8 hrs after first logon. i would also like to know how i can setup revenue shareing so that i might be able to make $$ for referral services. It would also help if you had a phone number to give me so i might be able to ask some more questions.

thanks

Offline WorldSpot

• Administrator
Re: what payment plan works best for me.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 02:55:14 pm »
question to admin, i set up a hotspot for a client who has about 5-10 people logging on per month right now. what payment option is best. 9 credits per/month? we are not charging for hotspot usage and all tickets used are set to expire 8 hrs after first logon.
Please go in the access profile management page, at the bottom, there is a price indicated. Multiply it by the number if ticket per month, and see if it is higher or lower than 9. This will be your response.

i would also like to know how i can setup revenue shareing so that i might be able to make $$ for referral services.
There is a new page for this after you login into your account at the bottom left. Documentation is there.
It would also help if you had a phone number to give me so i might be able to ask some more questions.
You can contact me through msn with the same email as given by this forum
<<<< (email icon on the left...)

anything