WorldSpot.net terms and conditions
- The following terms have the stated meaning:
"Hotspot" means a WiFi or wired access area.
"Hotspot Providers" and "Provider" means the provider of the Hotspot.
"Hotspot end-users" and "End-user" means users of Hotspots.
"Materials" means WorldSpot's software, systems and other materials and documents provided by it to enable the operation of the Provider's router into a Hotspot.
"WorldSpot Service" means the services provided by WorldSpot relating to the Provider's use of the Materials to establish a Hotspot and the access control by WorldSpot of "end-users" to use Hotspots.
- By Activating or using the WorldSpot service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not activate or use the service.
- WorldSpot cannot and does not make any guarantees or warranties regarding its service to Hotspot Providers or Hotspot end-users.
- WorldSpot will not be liable to you as the hotspot provider or to any other person/entity for any damage caused by or arising from the use and/or interruption and/or unavailability of the service howsoever arising.
- WorldSpot will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by fraudulent access or illegal activities at a Hotspot Provider's hotspot or network of hotspots.
- WorldSpot will have no obligation to correct, repair, or support, and will otherwise have no responsibility for, software, hardware or equipment that it did not supply to the provider under this Agreement.
- Hotspot providers and Hotspot end-users are responsible for maintaining the security of their account and password. WorldSpot cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from the provider's and user's failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Provider acknowledges that it shall be responsible for compliance of all laws and regulations relating to its provision of Hotspots (including any licenses to operate equipment) and for payment all of its own levies and taxes (including its own income tax) on all amounts paid to it by WorldSpot and shall indemnify WorldSpot for any claim against WorldSpot relating thereto.
- WorldSpot will not communicate any personal data relating to its registered users unless legally required to, even after the termination of this agreement.
- This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue for an unspecified period. WorldSpot reserve the right to change this agreement at any time with reasonable notice by email or on the WorldSpot website forum.
- The Provider acknowledges that it shall respect the privacy of the end-users.
- The Provider acknowledges that it shall not use email addresses that are collected through WorldSpot connection history to send unsolicited emails.
- WorldSpot does not own the hotspot hardware and network, and cannot be held responsible for network speed or the service availability
- The end-user and providers are responsible of ensuring the security of their communications, computers and networks. The use of encrypted comunication and/or authentication protocols like https, pop3s, imaps, smtps and correctly setup firewalls are strongly encouraged.
- WorldSpot website translations are not written by WorldSpot (except for french), and may be outdated, wrong or whatever. WorldSpot cannot verify the content of the translations. English content should be considered as the reference.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER'S OWN RISK. WORLDSPOT.NET'S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WORLDSPOT.NET DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WORLDSPOT.NET IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WORLDSPOT.NET NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT WORLDSPOT.NET WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WORLDSPOT.NET HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.