WorldSpot.net services pricing
"Free hotspots" (which means no conditional access with tickets) will remain free
with some (small) limitations: 30 maximum simultaneous connections.
billing with revenue sharing (75% of net revenue for the hotspot owner)
is available without any setup fee neither any subscription. You can also
subscribe a monthly fee to get 100% of your hotspot online revenue.
For the ticket code access system, you have the choice of having monthly fees for unlimited usage or usage
based pricing. If
you want to evaluate the ticket access system, just create tickets
whose expiration time is less than 2 minutes. You will not be charged. (Please
There is no setup fee.
WorldSpot balance account
To use worldspot paying services, you need to buy credits at a
degressive price. The base price of 1 credit is 1 euro. The more credits you
buy, the less expensive they are:
|Number of credit to buy
||Price per additional credit
|< 25 credits
||1 euro per credit
||25 credits = 25 euros
|from 25 to 50 credits
||0.90 euro per additional credit
||50 credits = 47.5 euros (-5%)
|from 50 to 100 credits
||0.85 euro per additional credit
||100 credits = 90 euros (-10%)
|from 100 to 200 credits
||0.80 euro per additional credit
||200 credits = 170 euros (-15%)
|from 200 to 400 credits
||0.75 euro per additional credit
||400 credits = 320 euros (-20%)
|from 400 to 800 credits
||0.70 euro per additional credit
||800 credits = 600 euros (-25%)
|> 800 credits
||0.65 euro per additional credit
||1600 credits = 1120 euros (-30%)
3200 credits = 2160 euros (-32.5%)
Once your account is credited, all worldspot services will be
available on demand. You will be free to upgrade, add hotspots or
subscribe any new services when you want. You don't have to pay when
doing upgrades, your credits will be used.
Credits have unlimited validity and are not refundable. To buy
credits, login into your worldspot account then go into the "Buy
Monthly fee for unlimited usage
The best choice for higher usage hotspots.
- You can use any type and any number of tickets or private accounts
- Includes mac address authentication and multiple usage
- Online billing is still available with revenue sharing (75% of net revenue for hotspot owners)
: 9 credits per hotspot per month
Unlimited online billing
- You get 100% of the hotspot net revenue directly into your paypal account.
: 9 credits per hotspot per month
Unlimited tickets + Unlimited online billingDiscount price
: 12 credits per hotspot per month for both subscriptions.
||Number of credits
||Price in euro
|1 hotspot during 3 month (full)
|6 hotspot during 1 month (partial)
|2 hotspot during 6 month (partial)
|1 hotspot during 12 month (full)
|5 hotspot during 12 month (full)
|20 hotspot during 12 month (full)
- 30 simultaneous connections are allowed. If you have more
than 30 simultaneous connections, you will be charged 9 more credits
concurrent connections. For example, if your hotspot reaches 100
simultaneous connections in a month period you will be charged your 9
(or 12) + 3*9 = 36 (or 39 credits).
- A subscription period is 31 days. At the start of each month period (for each
hotspot), the credit balance is debited and the subscription can't be
changed until the next month period. It is possible to schedule
automatic renew, upgrade or cancellation for the next period.
- When cancelling a ticket subscription, you will automatically be charged according to the per ticket pricing.
- The per hotspot pricing is based on the hotspot mac address. You
allowed to have multiple hotspots configured on the same hotspot
account, but you will still be charged per hotspot.
subscribing, you are not required to indicate a mac address (if you
don't know it). On the first user connection, the hotspot will look for
a subscription with its mac address. If none is found, it will look for
a subscription with no mac address and will assign its mac address to
the existing subscription.
- You are NOT allowed to change your hotspot mac address. If such abuse is detected, your account will be canceled.
If you don't want that
anybody knows that your hotspot is managed by WorldSpot.net online
service, you can subscribe to the "unbranded service" option.
Another domain and ssl certificate has been setup without any mention to WorldSpot.net website.Price
: 4 credits per hotspot per month
Your hotspots under your own domain
It is also possible for you to have all WorldSpot.net services under your own domain name.
For a yearly fee, your domain ssl certificate will be setup on WorldSpot.net servers.
Please contact WorldSpot for more details.
Per ticket pricing
- The best choice is you are not sure about your hotspot
- Ticket generation and printing is still FREE!
- You are charged only when the ticket is being used for the
- For multiple usage tickets, you are charged when it is used
for the first time for each new device.
- For testing purpose, low time tickets (less than 2 minutes) usage are completely free.
- The per ticket price (in credits) is based on the
ticket access profile time (average between total connection and
expiration time). The price is displayed in the "Manage access profile"
page, at the bottom.
- FREE under 2 minutes ( useful for testing or evaluation purposes)
- 0.13 credit for 1 hour
- 0.25 credit for 5 hours
- 0.40 credit for 1 day
- 1 credit for 1 week
- 2 credits for 1 month
- Tickets MUST have an expiration time, otherwise they
won't be allowed to connect under the usage based pricing. The profile
time taken into account is the average between the total connection
time and the expiration time. For example, if you have a 6h total
connection time and 24h expiration time, your profile will be
considered as 12h long. Maximum profile time is 30 days.
- Once the profile time is determined, the price is a continuous
function that goes through the prices displayed above. For example, a
12h ticket is charged 0.31 credits. You can use any time up to one
- If you use an unlimited ticket usage period then choose to stop
it to get usage based pricing, all unfinished tickets that were started
inside the unlimited period will be charged as if started in the usage
NOTE: Worldspot pricing and conditions may change. You will be noticed
by email at least 2 weeks before the new pricing conditions will be
Please read WorldSpot.net's terms and conditions